Your online Facebook Advertising training will take you through the maze of the Facebook Ads Manager and allow you to confidently set up and manage your Facebook Adverts.
- Market on Facebook Advertising with ease
- Connect with new audiences and lower ad costs via Facebook Ads
- Discuss and explore how to set up Facebook Adverts
- Learn the different types of Facebook Ads
- Best practice ideas of how to use the Ad options
- Identifying and saving your target audience
- Understand best practice application of Facebook Ads
- Images, links & descriptions for Ads
- How your Ads look in the News Feed on desktop & device
Your Business Benefits for taking this training are:
- You will benefit from a greater return from their marketing campaigns and be reassured you are following best practice and industry guidelines
- Increase media interest and brand awareness, enhance customer support
- Raise the profile of your business
- You will leave with practical knowledge and tools that will allow you to implement or manage Facebook Ads as part of your digital campaigns
- Reach out to new audiences, customers and partners
- Effective ways to drive traffic from Facebook to website &/or blog
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to strategically plan your Facebook campaigns
- Create, develop and manage successful Facebook ads
- Understand your Facebook advertising options and challenges
- Monitor and measure your Facebook campaign performance
This is a 2 hour live online session with you and up to 2 other members of your staff at a time to suit you. We will work directly on your own Facebook page ads account so come prepared with your login details and any questions you may have about Facebook Adverts for business.
For £100 you receive 2 hours online training, membership to our CSM Together closed facebook group where updates will be posted regularly and 6 months free Helpdesk support for you and up to 2 other members of your staff.
To book your training please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07786036609.